You have no items to compare.
The Tilt in Space Wheelchair, Orion II is the most innovative and affordable tilt-in-space wheelchair on the market today. Developed for those individuals requiring adjustability to redistribute their body weight for optimal positioning purposes, the Orion II assists in allowing the user to function independently and to become more involved in their lifestyles.
With a true 45 degrees of tilt, optional 30 degrees of recline, standard on-chair adjustable seating system, incredible range of seat-to-floor heights and creative streamlined design.
- 3 – 48 degrees tilt range
- 6 – 36 degrees recline range
- Swing-away footrests
- Push bar and stroller handles
- Standard on-chair adjustable seating options
- “Anti-rattle” anti-tippers
- Gel armrest pads and removable arms
- Custom back standard
- Custom headrest standard
- Multi-optional adjustments at axle
- 5 Stock Sizes
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Orion II Tilt in Space Wheelchair
|Seat Dimension (width × depth)||16" × 18", 18" × 16", 18" × 18", 18" × 20", 20" × 18"
*Other sizes and custom options available
|Weight (including cushion and back)||65 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs.|
- 20" tall reclining adjustable back/prism basic back with EZ Hardware
- Canes and stroller bar
- Adjustable height full length t-style gel arm, height of 9½" – 14"
- Adjustable arm location for tray placement
- Multi adjustable axle plate
- Elevating leg rests included w/composite footplates and heel loops
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Aluminum seat pan
- Two-way padded, contoured headrest
- Rear anti-tippers
- Large padded headrest with wings
- Orion II PDF
If these features or sizes do not meet your needs, please contact Keen to customize a chair. Options or add-ons include various backs, head rests, seat-to-floor sizes, arm types, leg rests, miscellaneous accessories or even a power tilt option!