You have no items to compare.
This Sit to Stand lift features innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. The lift has low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Multi-function slings (sold separately) allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer. Adjustable knee support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in multiple positions for comfort at any height. The retractable, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer. Under-bed clearance of 4.5" allows accessibility to most homecare-style beds. Fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle and good access for clothing removal. The pump handle can rotate from side to side for the convenience of the caregiver.
- Include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the under arm area.
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer.
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height.
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of caregiver.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hydraulic Sit to Stand Patient Lift
|Hight at Sling Hook-Up:||36"–65"|
|Caster Size Rear/Front:||5"/3"|
|Lift Weight:||100 lbs.|
|Weight Limit:||350 lbs.|