You have no items to compare.
The FreeLander™ 2.0 Hemi Wheelchair is lightweight and “fully loaded” with the most commonly requested accessories. With a lower seat-to-floor height than the Freelander Standard wheelchair, this chair is often recommended by clinicians for individuals of a shorter stature and those needing to incorporate a wheelchair cushion into the seating needs for the average height individual. The FreeLander Hemi comes standard with: anti-tippers, desk length, swing-back adjustable height armrests, adjustable height back, non-tearing armpads, and quick-release wheels. Comes standard with your choice of standard swing- away or elevating legrests that are compatible with other FreeLander wheelchairs.
- Quick-release wheels
- Adjustable height ¾" armrests swing back out of the way for easy transfer
- Chair weighs 28 lbs.
- Padded, breathable water resistant nylon upholstery
- Padded, non-tearing armrests to prevent skin tears and minimize risk of infection
- Adjustable height caster forks
- Choice of standard swingaway footrests or elevating legrests
- Larger footrest plates to minimize risk for falls or foot/leg entrapment
- High impact composite side panels
- Adjustable and removable lightweight rear anti-tippers
- Dual rear axel position for floor to seat height adjustment (16" or 17")
- 5 Position adjustable height back - 16" - 19"
- A ½-inch tilt from front of seat to back helps prevent falls
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: FreeLander™ 2.0 Hemi-Height Wheelchair
|Seat Height Adjustment:||16" or 17"|
|Weight without front riggings||28 lbs.|
|Back Height Adjustments||15", 16", 17", 18", or 19"|
|Wheel Size||21.5" rear, 6" caster|
|Overall Width||25" (16" Wide), 27" (18" wide), 29" (20" wide)|
|Weight limit||260 lbs (16" and 18" wide), 310 lbs (20" wide)|
Keen guarantees the main frame of its wheelchairs to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 12-month period from the date of delivery to the customer, except as noted. Frames and cross bars on the FreeLander™ manual wheelchairs are warranted for life of the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Normal wear or damage due to abuse, misuse, or neglect is not covered underwarranty for the product, or the product’s various components. Normal wear on rubber, plastic, metal, and/or fabric accessories, such as the tips and the padding covers, is also not covered, and these components must be replaced at the user’s expense. Products that have been manipulated, reshaped, and/or customized cannot be returned, unless the customization was done by Keen. All customization not performed by Keen voids the aforementioned warranty. Keen assumes no responsibility that the goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which you may be buying them.