You have no items to compare.
The M-Rail attaches to any bed size and provides an ergonomic leveraging system for people that experience difficulty sitting up and getting out of bed on their own.
- No tools are required, it is easily dismantled and portable
- No modification of the bedframe required
- Fits twin to king size
- Rounded "m" construction allows for one or two hand leveraging, while causing the least physical stress
- Rubberized foam gripping sheath provides a superior gripping surface, aesthetic appearance and padding which protects against injury from incidental contact with the rail.
- Ergonomic handle design contoures to your hand reducing wrist strain.
- Comfortable non-slip foam handle
- Assists entry and exit from bed
- Great means of fall prevention
- Strong nylon webbing safety strap
- Foam mattress grips to further secure against movements
- Additional cross bar under the arch for added safety
- Height adjustable, fits standard and pillow-top mattresses
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bedside M-Rail
|Height||15" or 20.5"|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|