You have no items to compare.
Please call Customer Service at 1.866.330.5336 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) for a returned good authorization number (RGA number ).
Include the number with your return shipment and send package to:
6500 NE Halsey Street, Building B, Portland, OR 97213
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- All returns should have an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number.
- All returns must be received in new and resalable condition.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Keen will provide the full reimbursement paid for qualifying returned items with the exception of shipping and a $25 restocking fee for customized products/sizes.
- If you receive merchandise as a result of a Keen error, you will be issued a credit for return shipping expense.
- If your order is missing items or has been incorrectly filled, please contact Keen.
- Short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- For defective items, please follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for each product’s specific warranty coverage and criteria. Please contact Keen to verify warranty. Upon receipt of a valid claim and faulty product, a replacement product will be shipped without delay including reimbursement for standard shipping costs incurred.
- For all other returns, we will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the initial freight charges, once merchandise has been received, inspected, and confirmed to be in resalable condition. Credits will not be issued for items received in non-resalable condition.
- The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the item during its shipping back to Keen Mobility.
- Any item customized by a party other than Keen cannot be returned.
- Credits for returns are issued only to original purchaser.
Claims for Freight:
- Claims for freight-damaged products should be placed with the delivering company.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears so, note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage.
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.