You have no items to compare.
The Liberty Bed provides you with the key features you want at a very affordable price point.
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Range of motion 9.9 inch to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6” mattress, this positions the bed at an ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers
- One bed can be used for 76" and 80" lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is necessary
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position
- Mattress retainer is standard
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver
- Liberty Step Lock included
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard – easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76" to 80" and when using a trapeze
- Pendant Hand Control – Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access
- FDA, DSHS, OSHA, OBRA, UL approve bed, complies to all bed entrampment guidelines
Lead Time: Allow at least 3 weeks for delivery.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Liberty Full Electric Bed Frame
|Overall bed length||86" with bumper|
|Overall bed width||39.75" with rails/assist devices|
|Mattress deck length||76" or 80"|
|Mattress deck width||35"|
|Maximum back angle||70°|
|Maximum knee angle||30°|