You have no items to compare.
The Matrix II is designed with a superior grid deck sleep surface that provides the upmost security for your residents. With features such as adjustable hi-lo bed height adjustment and easy mobility, the Matrix II provides an ideal solution that meets both your resident and caregiver needs at an affordable price.
- Smooth, rapid height adjustment allows for bed positioning from a low 8.95" to 25" in as little as 24 seconds
- Straight vertical travel takes up less room space and keeps your walls scratch free
- 360° mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, even the lowest setting
- SilverSolutions is a superior, high efficacy antimicrobial that protects all painted surfaces
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a ‘no-sag’ mattress support surface
- Lok-n-Roll provides a one-step locking system that is easily accessible even with low bed height
- Quiet, powerful and smooth operation by using only three DC motors
- Structured base offers sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts
- Customized headboards and footboards in a variety of styles and finishes to compliment any room décor
- FDA, DSHS, OSHA, OBRA, UL approve bed, complies to all bed entrampment guidelines
Lead Time: Allow at least 3 weeks for delivery.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Matrix II Full Electric Bed Frame
|Overall bed length||86" with bumper|
|Overall bed width||39.9" with rails/assist devices|
|Mattress deck length||76"/80" — optional 84" extender available|
|Mattress deck width||35" or 42"|
|Maximum back angle||70°|
|Maximum knee angle||30°|