You have no items to compare.
This Sit to Stand Lift is the answer to your patient transfer needs. This is an ideal product for everyday patient handling and quick toileting for patients who can bear some of their own weight. This lift features innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight range up to 350 lb. The lift has low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Multi-function slings (sold separately) allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full support seated transfer. Adjustable knee support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in multiple positions for comfort at any height. The retractable, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer. Under-bed clearance of 4.5" allows accessibility to most homecare-style beds. Ergonomic features make it ideal
for toileting transfers, as well as dependent and rehabilitation purposes. Fast, simple sling attachment
that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle and good access for clothing removal. The pump handle can rotate from side to side for the convenience of the caregiver.
- Include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support thatprevents pressure in the under arm area.
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer.
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positiofor comfort at any height.
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of caregiver.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hydraulic Sit to Stand Patient Lift
|Hight at Sling Hook-Up:||36"–65"|
|Caster Size Rear/Front:||5"/3"|
|Lift Weight:||100 lbs.|
|Weight Limit:||350 lbs.|