Transfer assists products provide renewed freedom yet at the same time they increase safety and help to boost potential for independence. Keen® Healthcare has everything you may need in this reguard from tranfer boards to hydraulic bariatric patient lifts.
When purchasing any transfer assist product consider these points :
- Standing lifts can be used with individuals who are partially weight bearing, have some use of their arms, cooperative, and can sit on the edge of the bed.
- Patient lifts are needed for non-weight bearing or partially weight bearing individuals.
- Both of these lifts can aid in transfers, such as transferring from the wheelchair to the commode or from the wheelchair to the bed.
- Patient lifts provide the mobility and security to help caregivers and family members easily care for their loved ones.
- Safety poles offer strong support to those needing assistance with transfers and makes standing easy to maintain independence.
- Transfer boards, transfer discs and gait belts help aid with quick and effective transfers.
- These devices can be used to transfer in and out of chairs, cars and beds. They are portable and can help people gain access to the community!