Calypso Essentials | Insurance Breast Pump
Quietest Breastpump on the Market*
The Calypso Essentials breastpump features independent vacuum and cycle adjustment – 64 total settings. “Vacuum Seal” technology creates a closed system — no milk in the tubes or pump. INCLUDES AA battery function. Ardo’s 400 hour warranty (or one year — whichever is better for mom) assures the mother of a reliable Swiss-made breastpump that she can depend on. WHO Code Compliant. Includes 26mm shell size only (six additional sizes available separately).
*See noise tests and more information here.
Our Esssentials line is available only to DMEs. The products are the same quality and carry the same warranty as our retail line, but contain fewer accessories for ACA fulfillment. Includes: Calypso breastpump, power adapter, Double Pumpset (26 mm), instructions for use, 2 bottle stands, AA battery function, in brown box. Six additional flange sizes and additional accessories available for purchase separately. Batteries not included.
- Reviews (0)
- Quietest Breastpump on the Market*
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Extended 400 hour or one-year guarantee — whichever is better for the mother
- The suction strength (vacuum) and frequency settings (cycle) can be adjusted individually and independently from each other – 64 total settings
- Complete protection from contamination and pathogenic agents, and no milk in tubes thanks to “Vacuum Seal” technology
- Efficient and comfortable pumping experience
- The compact design and the reduced sound level allow discreet expression
Includes: Calypso breastpump, power adapter, Double Pumpset (26 mm), instructions for use, 2 bottle stands, includes AA battery function, in brown box