Keen® Liberty™ Micro Low Air Loss Mattress
$1,953.00 – $2,101.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Journey Micro Low Air Loss Mattress from Keen® is perfect for those who may need an Alternating Air mattress and may not have the resources to obtain the Liberty Sanoair Alternating Air Mattress | Model – LSAN. The Micro Low Air Loss Mattress features 20 separate air cells that are vented for true air loss and Built in Mattress Side Bolsters that prevent side sagging and increases patient stability around side edges. All cells have a quick disconnect fitting for easy cell replacement. Continual air vents located in the middle section of the mattress: helps the skin stay cool and dry around the trunk of the individual. The pump is whisper quiet and is equipped with low pressure indicator light, adjustable pressure settings and a max inflate setting. The pump is an 16 liters of air per minute pump yet it has adjustable pressure settings. Other features include a quick inflate and deflate CPR plug, with a 2″ convoluted CPR foam pad. Also included is a heavy-duty 4-way stretch top cover, which is vapor permeable and completely removable and washable.
MATTRESS PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 21 Individual Air Cells.
- All cells are vented for true low air loss.
- 2″ Convoluted foam safety pad for CPR purposes and is located below the air cells.
- Foam is encased in a non supported water proof vinyl.
- Built in Mattress Side Bolsters prevent side sagging and increases patient stability around side edges.
- Mattress side bolsters keeps mattress firmly centered in the bed frame and allows for easier transfers.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Laminate bottom with Tie Down Straps.
- Four way stretch Top Cover, Vapor Permeable, completely removable and washable.
- Quick Inflate and Quick Deflate CPR plug.
BLOWER PRODUCT FEATURES:
- 16 liters of air per minute pump
- Whisper quiet pump with low pressure indicator light, adjustable pressure settings and max inflate setting.
- Alternating pressure.
- Adjustable pressure settings.